Saturday, November 10, 2007

Printable Crosswords

Printable crosswords. One of the Internet's best uses, in my opinion! I got hooked on doing crossword puzzles a few years ago during a long road trip where there wasn't much to do. Over the years, I've spent lots of dollars buying puzzle books and doing them in my free time. But then it occurred to me... Why not just find some printable crosswords that I could print as I needed? I could print crosswords one at a time to do on my lunch break, or I could print twenty printable crosswords to take with me on vacation.

I've searched the Internet high and low, and found some of the Internet's best printable crosswords resources. Here I will share those little gems I've found, for other crosswords nuts to enjoy. :) There are lots of places out there, each with their own benefits, and some with specific downsides that aren't worth wasting your time with.

But before we get in to printable crosswords, we're going to dig deep in to crossword puzzles in general. We're going to learn about the history of crossword puzzles, the different types of crosswords, and various strategies for solving crosswords. While we're covering that material, I'll also be introducing new sites that will allow you to make your own printable crosswords.

So stay tuned, crossword fanatics! Boy do I have some stuff for you! One thing that really gets me excited would be the ability to create my own word searches to share with my friends. Pick my own words, themes, etc. Wouldn't that be cool? I found just a place that lets you do that, except they go one step beyond: They also show you how you can sell your printable crosswords and make some extra money on the side. If you are a serious crossworder, it really is something you should check out!

No comments: